Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Planning, Organizing, Planning, and Organizing

Well, its only been a week since I decided I wanted to dedicate more time to a budding hobbies and passion of mine, and it has been more work in the last week, then it has been the last month.

In just a week I have secured not one, not two, but three more cake orders for this month. I am so excited about what is coming.

I have spent time budgeting, planning, creating documents to track purchases, orders, and supplies, ordering business cards, making contracts, and research, research, research!!! It has been work, and I have enjoyed it. I have begun sketching out ideas, creating ideas, and planning my next cake adventure!

So far I have spent two days doing more research on the best ideas for smash cakes. I have been toying with an idea for a while, and am happy that I think I have made a decision.... more to come, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment